Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Crochet Project

Here's my latest crochet project...a blankie for the Little Mister!  I think it looks suitably boy-ish (rather than baby-ish) and I can't wait til it's complete!  I'm finding it much easier to crochet row after row than it was to join squares like I did for Miss Seven's (Six at the time) beautiful granny square blanket.


This one is the Larksfoot pattern by Pip from Meet Me At Mikes.  Thanks, Pip!  You're clever!!

It's an exceptionally easy pattern to follow and seems to be making up as quick as a wink.  Which is lucky because I only seem to have winks of time to myself lately.  The yarn came from Spotlight's sale last year - and also lucky for me, the colours match the vintage train wallpaper prints which hang in the Little Mister's room.  Nice!

1 comment:

  1. I think that pattern and your color choices are very suitable for a little boy. It looks great. Keep on crocheting!

    ReplyDelete