Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When you're feeling blue, there's nothing like yellow.

I have a lot going on at the moment and I'm feeling pretty down.  It's so easy to let things get to you sometimes when it feels like the world is piling everything at your doorstep.  So to help chase my blues away I'm going to try my best to think yellow.  Here's some yellow happening at my place right now...


A singing bird...
 

A fresh garden harvest...

 Sunshiney flowers...

Warm pumpkin scones...



I feel a little better already.  What yellow things make you feel good?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love yellow! What lovely images. Hope you're feeling less blue now. First day of spring tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, I AM feeling so much better, thank you very much. Yay for Spring - bring it on, I say!

    ReplyDelete